- Thankful for a sweet & relaxing Mother's Day. Lovin' the pretty
hanging baskets of flowers on my porch & the tough tires on my
- Thinking about many of the woman who have invested in my life
over the years: Mom, Grandmas, Mother-in-Law,
Aunt Doris Buxman, Aunt Millie Bay, Cindy (Hoke) Huey,
Pauletta Mickley, "The Sisters"who taught so many S
unday School Classes, Beth Burough,
Lisa Buxman, Marcia Buxman, Judy Young, Mrs. Dunn,
Trish Anderson, Cindy Steel, Susie Buxman, Kathie Thomas,
Lois Graber, Mrs. Garnsey, Mrs. Fleenor
- So happy that the livingroom is painted... and I'm really
wanting to get started on the kitchen, but it must wait
- My oldest daughter is graduating in a week & half...
I'm freakin' out! She's lovely and we're incredibly proud
of the lady she's become!
- Next week is our last week of homeschool for the school year...
THANK YOU, JESUS!
- Cold rain is so stinkin' yucky! I cannot stand it!
- Looking forward to seeing my Bro-in-Law & Sis-in-Law in June
- My To-Do list is large and I'm still trying to use my
organizer to the fullest
- Sleep... not getting enough... zzz... oh, wait, what was I saying?
- I need another journal, only 5 pages left
-Excited to read "Becoming a Woman of Freedom"
By Cynthia Heald with the other ladies of Real Church.
We handed it out for Mom's Day & we're all dedicated
to reading a chapter a week so we can talk about it
before & after church instead of just saying stuff like,
"How was your week? I like your hair?"
- Gunna try to find a dress to wear to Graduation...
haven't worn anything but skirts for the last 9 or 10 years!
Weird, huh? (well, skirts when I wasn't wearing pants!)
- Missing my friend, Jodi.
- Looking forward to summer.
- Praying for my friends, Stephanie & Shay
- Still being patient as we await the "Midtown Miracle!"
(are you still praying?)