My family tells me I talk to myself...
I prefer to think of it as "thinking outloud!"
Either way, here's what I've been saying...
- Having our friends, Troy & Noelle, and their adorable
little ones with us this weekend blessed my gizzard!
Their love, dedication, patience & commitment encouraged
me. Plus, just being able to actually hug people that I love,
instead of just sending cyber hugs, was WONDERFUL!
Lots of happy tears were shed... by me!
Oh, and if you want to give toward their mission to
Belfast, Northern Ireland, click here! (They're moving
to Belfast in June!)
- When I'm feeling overwhelmed it's usually cuz I'm thinking
about myself only.
- Sometimes... just sometimes, when I'm feeling overwhelmed it's
because I really do need a break... usually plain ol REST!
- Thankful to my Man who gave me a needed rest yesterday
while he took the kids to the Zoo & beyond. Thanks!
- Praying in the Spirit MORE!
- Missing my friend, Jodi!
- Looking forward to having the Real Church Midtown campus meet
together with the Hamtramck campus for a little while as we
await the Midtown Miracle.
- My little Boy is gunna be a Ring Bearer this weekend
and I can't wait to see him in his Tuxedo. Too cute!
- I need to get something decent to wear to Mariah's graduation...
there's isn't a section in dept. stores entitled "Mother of the Graduate"
is there? Hopefully NOT!!!
- Been playing phone-tag with my Mom for days. This is crazy!
- Only a few more weeks of homeschooling left this year! YIPPEE!!!!
- In I Thess. Paul speaks of how the enemy kept him from going
to see them. It's changing the way I'm praying about the Midtown
Building. JESUS is more powerful than the strong forces of evil
in Detroit. (If that sounds too super spiritual to you... um)
- Already sent Mother's Day gifts to My Mom & Mom-in-Law!
This may be a record for me.
Usually I mail stuff on Wed. before the holiday.
What's been on your mind lately?
I know there's lots of you who read my blog (you tell me you do),
so why not leave a short comment about stuff going on in your head!