Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, April 12, 2010






If you read my post on Sunday, you'll know my struggles
with organization. Sigh.
When I post my menus each week, some of you (Renee)
often comment that you're "so impressed!"
And I usually say, "Don't be."
Well, menus & grocery shopping lists have been a mainstay
for me. At least ONE area of our life is constantly organized...
and when our tummies are full, all things seem better. :)

But, thank You, Jesus, for guiding me to pull other areas of
my life into line, too!
I love it when He's in charge!

Oh, I used this book as my inspiration this week, again.
Love it! (Click on it & go straight to Amazon to buy it)



MONDAY
Lunch- Beefy Cheese Homemade Rice-a-Roni (pg. 208)
Dinner- TBA

TUESDAY
Lunch- Veggie Lasagna (homemade w. wheat noodles), salad
Dinner- Meaty Roll-ups

WEDNESDAY
Lunch- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Dinner- Loaded Baked Potatoes (lotsa veggies)

THURSDAY
Dinner- Homemade Veggie Pizza

FRIDAY
Dinner- PB & J, Chips

SATURDAY
Lunch- Pasta Salad w/tons of veggies

SUNDAY
Dinner- Cheesy Roll-ups, Carrots








5 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Hi there! I like your menu plan and your blog!

You can check out our weekly meal plans at mealplanningmommies.com

This week it is a meal plan from me, Sarah - at the Frugal Table. I have cut my grocery budget down to $50 a week! We'll see how it goes!

Just trying to live with less so we can have more! God truly provided in abundance for our meals. Check us out! :<)

mealplanningmommies.com

Courtney Ann said...

what happened to finger food friday????

Olivia said...

Sounds yummy! Have a great (organized!) week.

Netta said...

Finger Food Friday is sometimes rearranged due to Softball schedules! :)

freddieisnice said...

netta you're so awesome! i am thankful for you.