Things I take into consideration as I sit down to plan my weekly
- Family's schedule: If we're comin' & going then I'll plan
crockpot meals so I'm not tempted to "just go out to dinner."
- The Weather: If it's nice, grilling. If it's hot, crock pot so I don't use
the oven. If it's rainy/cold, maybe soup & sandwiches, etc...
- The Pantry: What do we already have
- The Sales Ad: This applies only if I'm NOT shopping at Aldi. I'll plan
the menus around what's on sale & what I have coupons for, too.
- The Season: What veggies & fruits are in season right now. They're
plentiful and usually a cheaper price.
Lunch- Confetti Pepperoni Soup
Dinner- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan,
Lunch- Monte Cristo Sandwiches, Cucumber Tomato Pea Salad
Dinner- Fresh Veggie Plate
WEDNESDAY - Cinco De Mayo
Lunch- Chili Cheese Rice Burritos
Dinner- Do overs (leftovers)
Lunch- Mary's Cobb Salad
Dinner- Scalloped Potatoes with Ham, Green Beans
Lunch- Pasta Salad (with tons of veggies)
Lunch- Toasted PB & J, Strawberries, chips
Dinner- Crockpot Potato Soup
Lunch-Messy Max's (aka Sloppy Joes), Carrots, Pickles