Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, May 10, 2010




This week I'm finding ideas from www.allrecipes.com,
and also trying to use of lotsa food that we already have.
We ended up eating out a bit last week since the livingroom
was a wreak - I was painting it.
I'm proud to say that it's done!
and things are back to normal... if you call:
3 softball games, Prom, out-of-town friend visiting,
Midtown Work day, Homeschooling, Baby Shower &
regular church services, "Normal."
ha!
(But, hey, I love my life & when it's not busy I kinda go nuts!)

____________________________________________

MONDAY
Lunch-Waffles, Rasberries, Yogurt

TUESDAY
Lunch- Broccoli Alfredo w/homemade spaghetti
Dinner- French Fry Salad

WEDNESDAY
Dinner- Veggie Wraps

THURSDAY
Lunch-Homemade W. Wheat Mac & Cheese
Dinner- Grilled Chicken, Broccoli, Crockpot Mashed Potatoes

FRIDAY
Lunch- Homemade Pizza
Dinner- Burritos, Rice

SATURDAY
Lunch- W. Wheat Sandwich Wraps

SUNDAY
Lunch- French Dip Sandwiches, Veggies & Dip
Dinner- ABC Sandwiches (Avacado, Bacon & Cheddar)



For more ideas check out Organizing Junkie

No comments: