Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Save One

Yesterday I was honored to spend a little time with
Sheila Harper from Tennessee, who is traveling
around the Michigan area this week.

Years ago she founded SaveOne, ministry for those who
have suffered from abortion. From her own painful
past God has transformed her life and the lives of
countless others.

Her mission is simple. She offers a book and training
DVD to any church and/or ministry that desires to
offer this 12 week class to their church/community.

My heart was encouraged to sit with her.
My heart is also excited that this could possibly be
another avenue to reach our city for Jesus.

I'm impressed and excited at the many possible ways
God will continue to lead us as we follow His calling
here in "Hamtown."

What is the door God has opened for you, today?
Think about it... ACT on it!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

That is so awesome! I love that God opens doors in ways that we never expected! Love ya too!