Friday, August 22, 2008

Another Reason to Love Fridays

I've discovered a whole new online subculture
(it probably has a cool name, but give me a break!)

Sites where I get FREE stuff... mailed right to my house!
and GREAT ideas, COOL connections, etc.
But the FREE stuff is great!
Besides getting lots & lots of shampoo & conditioner,
body wash, lotion & cleanser,
cleaners, paper towels, dryer sheets and toothpastes...

I now have magazine subscriptions ... FOUR of them... FREE!
Oh, wait. last week I just signed up for FAMILY FUN... so make
that FIVE free-year-long-subscriptions! SWEET!

For a while now I've been telling my friends that
I'd post a few of the sites ... and so... I am!
(there's tons more if you click on their links)

Momadvice

Freebies 4 Mom

Tipnut.com

homemadesimple.com

Quickandsimple.com

Justfreestuff.com

Download.com

Morethanenough.com

Becentsable.com

Momsminivan.com


Hopefully some of these will be helpful to you..
and maybe FREE stuff, too!

Happy FRIDAY!




(Zoe's watching this with me!)

Currently Watching
Little House on the Prairie - The Complete Season 2
By Little House on the Prairie
see related

No comments: