Monday, October 25, 2010
Talk-to-Myself-Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2010
My family says I
talk to myself, but
I prefer to think of it
as "thinking out loud!"
Here's what I've been
- Paint Primer really does stick to all surfaces...
just take a peek at my hair
- Insecurity brings out such yuckiness
- By tomorrow night our family bathroom will be an
adorable shade of pale green/blue
- I really do enjoy painting
- Just because I enjoy something doesn't mean I'm
great at it
- But, if I practice today & I'll be better tomorrow
- Everyday I ask Jesus for creativity because the older
I get the less often great kids-ideas pop into my head... sigh
- Dollar movie theaters are such
a fun way to enjoy
a day off with the family,
especially on Mondays
when the $1 movie is 1/2 price!
- Del Taco's $ .39 tacos make a
cheap dinner to follow
the 1/2 price dollar movie days
- How awesome! The whole fam gets dinner & movie
for a total of $13... now that's a frugal day out!!!
- Nanny McFee Returns ... ADORABLE
- TMJ, hurts
- Jesus desires to change me... daily
- I really want to hang up shelves & then paint, paint, paint!
- Naps! Aww, they're so nice