Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Talk-to-Myself-Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2010



















My family tells me I talk to myself...


I prefer to think of it as "thinking outloud!"

Either way, here's what I've been saying...



- We can't expect God to guard our hearts if we're 
unwilling to guard our mouths. 



- When we had 11 
friends over the 
other night. I may 
have purchased 
too many donuts. 
ha!















-  Who needs work-out videos when you can
purchase a can of paint & get yourself going
on a painting project. Bend, squat, reach, lung,
dip, stretch, kneel, bend, etc...

- Sweet-Potato Bread may be a new favorite fall food.

- I miss my friend, Jodi.  (She lives out East & we
haven't seen each other in over 5 years! sigh)

- My kids make me laugh.  (especially when they
dance, tell original knock-knock jokes or make up
rhymes.

- I'm a halloween scrooge. Maybe it's just cuz I've been
coming up with cheap/free costume ideas for
18 yrs and I have a zillion years to go. But whatever
the reason, ugh. So far we have a pirate... and... um...
Bah Humbug!




-So blessed to have been 
given a swing set from 
a kind lady who also 
gave  my boys a 
trunk-full of clothes!!







- When our mouth is left to spout what it wants it
just reveals that our heart is selfish. (see the 1st thing
I listed on the post)





No comments: