My family tells me I talk to myself...
I prefer to think of it as "thinking outloud!"
Either way, here's what I've been saying...
- We can't expect God to guard our hearts if we're
unwilling to guard our mouths.
- When we had 11
friends over the
other night. I may
too many donuts.
- Who needs work-out videos when you can
purchase a can of paint & get yourself going
on a painting project. Bend, squat, reach, lung,
dip, stretch, kneel, bend, etc...
- Sweet-Potato Bread may be a new favorite fall food.
- I miss my friend, Jodi. (She lives out East & we
haven't seen each other in over 5 years! sigh)
- My kids make me laugh. (especially when they
dance, tell original knock-knock jokes or make up
- I'm a halloween scrooge. Maybe it's just cuz I've been
coming up with cheap/free costume ideas for
18 yrs and I have a zillion years to go. But whatever
the reason, ugh. So far we have a pirate... and... um...
-So blessed to have been
given a swing set from
a kind lady who also
gave my boys a
trunk-full of clothes!!
- When our mouth is left to spout what it wants it
just reveals that our heart is selfish. (see the 1st thing
I listed on the post)