Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, 10-11-10

Sanity is Baaack!
I haven't planned out meals
in detail for over a month...
and it's been driving us all crazy!







Kids: "Mom, what's for lunch?"
Me: "Food." (cuz I have no idea)
Kids: "What kinda food?"
Me: "The kind you eat."
Kids: "Mom!!!"

(I've even that the same
conversation with my husband!)
Not good








MONDAY
Lunch- Scrambled Eggs & Toast
Dinner- Chicken Enchilada Casserole

TUESDAY
Lunch- Cream of Broccoli Soup
Dinner- Crock Pot Chicken & Biscuits

WEDNESDAY
Lunch-  Grilled Cheese & Bacon Sandwiches
Dinner- Vegetable Chow Mein

THURSDAY
Lunch- Veggie Wrap Sandwiches
Dinner- Chili in the Crock Pot over mashed potatoes

FRIDAY
Lunch-  Steak Salad w/french fries
Dinner- Homemade W. Wheat Pizza

SATURDAY
Lunch- TBA
Dinner- Taco Bowls

SUNDAY
Lunch- Crock Pot Chicken Gumbo over rice
Dinner- Stuffed Baked Potatoes


For more ideas check out Organizing Junkie

3 comments:

Sheena and Seanna said...

I love all the crockpot meals. It is one of my favorite appliances to use. Perfect for fall!

SarahMae said...

I'm pretty sure that my family has that conversation at least twice a night...even when we do know what we're making! I'm making mushroomy tilapia and onion rings, potato soup and bread, and chicken nuggets and something as of yet undetermined. :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Chicken enchilada casserole sounds amazing!!! I just wish I could get my husband to eat cheese. ;) Thanks so much for the visit today!