This is Chilly... and
I'm in love with this man!
In honor of Father's Day (2 days ago)
our 20th Anniversary (tomorrow)
I am happily listing (in no particular order)
some of the many things I love & admire
about My Man!
- Wrestles our little boys every morning
- Spends his day off with all of us
- Never complains about our meals
- Never complains about the condition of our house
- Never really complains about anything, actually
- Loves being with our family
- Willingly rearranges his schedule to help the
family schedule run more smoothly
- Takes care of projects around the house;
he's never needed a "honey-do" list!
- Puts God first, our marriage second
- Has late-night conversations with our teenagers
- Prays... EVERYDAY
(well, it's during the night, really)
- Actually OBEYS what God speaks to him
- Plays video games with the kids
- Teases me & keeps me laughing!
- Willing to take the risks that real faith requires!
- Knows & continually studies The WORD!
- Wants me to get more sleep
- Lives what he preaches
- Likes hanging out with me! :)
- Invests in other peoples' lives
- Gets a kick outa the fact that I can still kick
over my head!
- Isn't all wrapped up in "having stuff" & happily
lives on less
- Gives more
- Lets me have the closet in our room
- Lets me talk... and talk... when I need to
- Lets me cry... and cry... when I need to
- Makes me laugh, even when I think I don't
want to, but REALLY do need to!
- Is the leader of our family
- Isn't swayed by fads or peer pressure
- Is blazing new trails
- Has gorgeous eyes
- Listens to & considers my opinions
- Sets high standards & lives up to them
- Rejoices in the success of others
- Is committed to God, me & our family-
- Is more than a blog could list!
Chilly, it's a joy to be married to you!
I'm so, SO thankful that 7,300 days ago
you said, "I DO!"
I love you!
Happy 20th Anniversary!!!