Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Even on a Trip

Obedience is energy producing!


Even though I'm going along with My husband
on a ministry trip...

and my responsibilities include...
resting,
laying on the beach and/or poolside,
not cooking,
not cleaning and
not being responsible for anyone else...

God reminded me this morning
that His plans are BETTER!
and that I must be alert... and obey!

We don't take vacations for HIM!

and..

Obeying God produces even more
energy that a takin' a nap!

(and this is comin' from the lady who,
for weeks, has been looking forward
to sleeping and resting on this trip)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are such a role model to so many people! :) i am encouraged to live more disciplined when i read your blog. LOVE IT! and LOVE YOU! hope you're having a fabulous time!