Tuesday, June 16, 2009
In Florida with My Man!!!
Chilly & I returned on Sunday evening from a 5 day
trip to St. Pete Beach, Florida! We were part of a
church planter's conference and Chilly spoke on
the closing night. Being away was great & I could
write paragraphs on it all. But I won't... just a
bullet list with a few pics.
Wonderful things about our trip...
(in no particular order)
- Seeing the new airport
terminal in Detroit
- Flying in a airplane...
it's been 3 years!
- Getting 5 straight days with Chilly
all to MYSELF!!
(it's been.... years?)
- Only having to get myself
ready each day
- Eating out... translation-
- Actually enjoying seafood...
(it's been... never BEFORE!)
- Had a great time hanging out with friends
- Staying RIGHT on the beach & spending time
with Jesus out on the little patio each morning!
- Riding in the convertible in the sunshine!
- Meeting other church planter's and future
church planter's & hearing their stories
- Not having to set an
- Taking pictures,
- A tiny frig full of
- Knowing that our friends & oldest daughters were
lovingly caring for our kids
- Meeting other woman in ministry
- Hearing my husband share the vision God gave us
for Detroit... and being a part of the prayer time
when the Holy Spirit rocked the house!
- The feeling of the sunshine
on our pasty white
and getting a tan!
- Not having to "get used"
to the ocean water...
it was 82 degrees!
-Driving along the shore, laughing, praising, singing,
enjoying the wind in my hair, driving over a ton of
really beautiful bridges
(This is Sunshine Skyway)
- Going to a cute little area
called John's Pass, enjoying
the boardwalk, shops & even saw dolphins
- Celebrating 20 years
(a couple weeks early!)
- Falling even MORE in love
- Feeling the sand between my toes
- Loving the time away and
having God continue
to grow a strong love of home
in our hearts!
- Knowing that
God is putting
a miracle together
and we get to
be a part of it!
- Falling even MORE in love with JESUS!
- Realizing that we will ALWAYS remember this week!