Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, Mar 8, 2010





This week my husband leaves for Sweden for a few days...
he's speaking at a pastor/leadership conference. It's always
tempting to just fix quick (junk-type) food that the kids would
love while he's gone... but I won't.
So this week... I used one of Rachael Ray's
cookbooks as inspiration. (Usually her recipes have ingredients
I never buy or that my kids would find too spicy... but she gives
me great ideas!)



MONDAY
Lunch- Sausage, Rice & Corn
Dinner- Scrambled Eggs & Toast

TUESDAY
Lunch- Grilled chicken, Asperagus, Rice & Spinach Patties
Dinner- Sandwiches

WEDNESDAY
Lunch- Taco Bowls, Chips
Dinner- Cheesy Roll Up

THURSDAY
Dinner- Cowboy Spaghetti (R.R. pg. 60)

FRIDAY
Lunch- Chili in the crock pot (last of the season)
Dinner- Homemade Pizza (maybe Calzones)

SATURDAY
Lunch- Chili Burritos, Chips
Dinner- Messy Max's (aka- Sloppy Joes)

SUNDAY
Lunch- TBA
Dinner- Homemade Mac & Cheese

No comments: