Friday, May 8, 2009

Another FAKE I.D.??? What?

I'm still reading this book!
MAMA'S GOT A FAKE I.D. by Caryn Dahlstrand Rivedeneira

Wow... I really like it.
Where I'm reading right now is talking about how God reveals
His character and wants us
to know who He is.
In turn, it's wise for us to
understand who He's created
us to be and not let ourselves
just conform to a mold, even
if that mold seems to be
" so christian."

He's made us unique,
creative in our own ways
and able to reach our children
and many others through the use of
our own personality and giftings.

I wrote about this book last week, too.
You can check it out here.

This book encourages and commissions us Know God
and BE who we Are made to be! READ IT!

1 comment:

Unknow said...

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. buy fake id