Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Talk-to-Myself-Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2010

























(My family says I talk to myself, but actually I'm 
just thinking outloud! Here's what I've been thinking...)



-Hearing good news from far-away friends makes my heart so warm

- I wanna sew pillows... lotsa pillows to cover my couch & window
bench, and chairs and bed

- Football, it's nice... occasionally!!!

- Tomorrow my oldest daughter comes home for a couple of days!
YIPPEE!!! Wow, I miss that girl.


- Cooking in my  "New" kitchen is SO much fun!
and the island ROCKS! 

- Our House... I just LOVE it! Thank You, Jesus!

- Reading a good book is so good... I think... 
it's been months since I've done it.

-Traditional Thanksgiving food is really fun... once a year.
I do like tradition when it comes to stuff like this.
(although we have been known to make an all mexican meal for
a holiday, too... and I'm mostly German!)

- There were Chilton's on the Mayflower - James Chilton, his wife &
their daughter Mary.

- "Being the Strong One" doesn't mean you can't cry, it just means
that in the middle of emotion you keep the TRUTH in mind and
allow Jesus to guide your thoughts, words and decisions.

- Lotsa people at my house make a Happy Holiday for me!!!

- My family is LOUD! (I can't imagine why!)  When our friend,
Zach, is over for dinner, he occasionally just starts laughing cuz
we're so loud & talk continuously.  hee hee

- Despite the troubles in our country, I'm Proud to be an American!

- It's the Kindness of Jesus that leads us to repentance!
Praise You, Lord Jesus!  I love YOU!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

thanks netta...i was wondering today what you were thinking..haha!i've been thinking i need to dream bigger dreams for myself. i'm so thankful for what i have!

Pants said...

"Being the Strong One" doesn't mean you can't cry, it just means
that in the middle of emotion you keep the TRUTH in mind and
allow Jesus to guide your thoughts, words and decisions."
You are an amazingly strong woman. I love this qoute. It is not just words to you, it is who you are. Powerful.

and secondly, I love eating dinner with your family...its good times :) Thanksgiving Dinner HERE WE COME. It's gonna be even louder :)