Besides my JESUS, my MAN, My CHILDREN, FAMILY,
Church Family, Friends, House, etc,
Here's a list of some of the "little" things that add up to
BIG things in my life... and I'm thankful for them, too!!!
In Random order...
- Giant WINDOWS in my house
- Beautiful views of cool buildings out my window
- Historical old houses all around us
- A giant pot to make a huge batch of chili for a crowd
- That my family IS a crowd
- Computers & wireless Internet
- Digital cameras
- Being able to print out postage
at home from the USPS
- Delivery trucks that bring
goodies from Amazon
- Huge, blue Ikea bags that serve us
in countless ways
- Skype... even thought I forget to use it most of the time
- Text Messaging- especially now that most of my closest friends
FINALLY have it!
- The color RED... and of course PURPLE!
- Storm windows that allow me to continue to love my old
- Fabric Softener balls, cuz I could
never add the softener at the
right time without it!
- Those bumpy dryer balls
that make the clothes dry sooner
- A basement that's not a complete
- An actual freezer in the corner of my basement that helps me
use our money & food wisely
- Toilet Paper! (Hey, my Dad use to tell stories of corn cobs &
old magazine pages.) ick
- Christmas Music
- A loud laugh (well, most of the time I'm thankful for that,
except for the times that something is totally funny & I'm
NOT suppose to be laughing. opps!)
- The funny little "mouth piece" I wear to bed that keeps
my TMJ headaches in check
- A working fireplace... and friends that delivered firewood!
(I'm so excited to use it!)
- Fuzzy slippers (that happen to match Mariah's Snuggie.
She better now try to "adopt" them while she's home!)
- YOU! For reading my blog, sharing in my life and being
a sounding board for the thoughts that room around in my
* (Feel free to comment at any time. If you read this in an
email you can click on the title of the post & then scroll
down bottom of a daily post & hit "comment." You do
NOT have to sign up for anything to leave a comment.
Just type your remarks & name, then select "Anonymous"
under the "Choose your identity" & enter.)