Tuesday, November 9, 2010




My family says I 
talk to myself,
but I prefer to think
of it as simply
"Thinking Out loud."


Here's what I've been
saying lately...






If we allow frustration & insecurity and/or fear
to guide our decisions we're headed for heartache.


Homeschooling has its moments ... the ones that make
me wanna poke my eyes out, scream & say, "NEVER MIND!"
But, God has called me to do this, and ultimately He's made
it the desire of my heart (something ONLY He could've done).
I won't quit, even when I'm frustrated.


Frustration is my motivation to...
-Listen more carefully to God's directions
-Work more creatively
-Laugh more hardily... hee hee


It was good to take a break from the "Home Improvement"
stuff... and I'm much slower to think about it this week.
(See Monday's blog for more details on this one)


How in the world do we always manage to "lose" things
when we move?  How does that work?


I really like RED nail polish. Haven't worn it since
last winter & I sorta forgot how awesome it is.


Our house is a tool... and I'm so excited to use it again
this week to host friends & bless a wonderful lady
that I often refer to simply as "31" cuz she's Proverbs 31
all they way.


All the unpacked boxes sitting quietly in the corners of my
house, almost unnoticed cuz I've grown used to seeing them...
they're going down!  To the basement that is.  At least
I'll have the feeling of being completely moved in.
(But I won't be deceived... I know better than to live by feelings!)


What have you been thinking/talking about recently?

4 comments:

Katie said...

"If we allow frustration & insecurity and/or fear
to guide our decisions we're headed for heartache."

So true! I love reading the things you have to say. I love you!

Freddie said...

I've been thinking about how many awesome role models I have, and I thank God for you Netta!

SarahMae said...

I really liked this about insecurity as well: "If we allow frustration & insecurity and/or fear
to guide our decisions we're headed for heartache." At youth convention last weekend (yay! youth convention!) God really challenged me to let myself off the hook and give up my fears and doubts and all of that junk that's built up over the years.

cassie beer said...

I lost a boot when we moved this spring. Not a pair, just a single boot. Mysterious.