My family tells me I talk to myself...
I prefer to think of it as "thinking outloud!"
Either way, here's what I've been saying...
- Trying to be patient. Why do we never really learn that lesson?
(At the time this blog is being written -Tues AM- we still
have not heard a response regarding the offer we made on
- Deciding what I want & then telling God & "claiming" it
can get me what I want, but it can very quickly become a
nightmare instead of a dream. I really one want GOD's plan.
- Thankful that my TMJ is effectively treated by my wonderful
dentist and that the pain doesn't bother me if I wear the
"mouth piece" at night.
- My kids have been saying the funniest stuff lately... and I mean
ALL of my kids, not just the little ones!
(More about that in Thursday's post)
- Coupons grow addictive. Which isn't bad until you start buying
things you don't need just cuz they're on sale & you have coupon.
- Spray paint & pretty colors (not neutrals) have been calling my
name. So far I haven't answered... but the voice grows louder.
- Our realtor probably thinks we're kinda crazy.
- Books. Reading. Really want to do that... someday!
- I should be planning homeschool for the fall. I'm not... yet.
- Looking to others for advice & input is good. But we cannot
pattern our lives exactly after someone else's life. Look to JESUS!
- I like change.
- Our current address is the longest I've had one address in my adult life...
5 yrs. Before this the record was 3 1/2 yrs.
- Whenever I go to the basement for laundry I take a garbage bag
with me to clean out a small storage area.
- The back of my suburban has a giant tub & 2 bags of things to be
that tub has been driving around w/me for two weeks.
Kinda wish someone would just steal it outa the back!