Truthfully, I have no idea where I got most of these ideas.
Perhaps one or more of them will save you time and/or money.
Gel dishwasher detergent is good for...
- Cleaning tiles & grout in bathroom (rinse well)
- Cleaning inside toilet bowls
- Bleach for Laundry (Can apply directly to stain
on WHITES only! or add to water for whites)
Rubbing Alcohol works well in a squirt bottle for...
- cleaning mirrors
- cleaning windows
- cleaning sinks, countertops, tiles
- cleaning toilets
- Add 1 pt Peroxide to 1 pt rubbing alcohol & spray
on cuts & scraps (kills infection)
- Add above mixture to swimmers ear or ear aches
(the bubbly noise is kinda fun, too)
NOTE: a well ventilated room is needed when using
this to clean... the strong smell doesn't last long, but
it IS strong.