Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, Oct. 5th, 2009












Wow!
I love the fall... and the beginning of SOUP season,
weather that's suitable to backing and wearing
snuggly clothes! My menus don't really reflect
much of this cuz it' s a busy week. My Mom is
here from Colorado & we've got places to go &
people to see! :)


Monday
Lunch- Homemade Mac & Cheese, broccoli
Dinner - pizza (probably gunna buy it)

Tuesday
Lunch- Enchiladas, Rice, Peaches (or possibly
a picnic by Lake Erie)
Dinner- yet to be decided

Wednesday
Lunch- Cream of Broccoli Potato Soup (crockpot)
Sausages, apples
Dinner- Homemade "Lunchables"

Thursday
Lunch- Pink Celebration (my Mom's a cancer survivor)
Creamy Pink Pasta (use food coloring) & veggies
Pink Jello Salad
Dinner- Crockpot Chicken & Biscuits

Friday
Lunch- Warm (turkey) Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Veggie Salad
Dinner- Pizza Pockets

Saturday
Lunch- Mozzarella Tomato Broccoli Crepes
(inspired by the yummy food at Paris Crepe's in Detroit)
Dinner- Hot Dogs

Sunday
Lunch- Crockpot Spaghetti & Meatballs, Salad
Dinner- Biscuit Cups

Several of you inquired about the "Biscuit Cups."
I saw a pic of them in a magazine or website,
but can't remember where. But here it is...

A batch of biscuits, pinched into round balls
and spread over the bottom of a muffin tin.
Bake approx. 10 minutes.

















Fill each cup with scrambled eggs and
bake until cooked through. Add cheese
the last 5 minutes!

















Biscuit Cups were a big hit with the WHOLE family...
and that's sayin' something!
(I wanna try'um fill them next time with pie filling and
other yummy sweet treats!)


For more ideas go to Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Ok, I LOVE Thursdays menu- what an awesome idea to honor your Mom! And I'm definitely gonna try the biscuit cups (with the nearly free can biscuits I bought on sale! I'll try homemade another time!) LOVE YOU!