School's in full force.
Getting outa bed earlier, in the dark everyday
is no longer optional... it's a MUST!
Here's a few silly but helpful things to do that
help WAKE me up, open my eyes (at least one)
& gets me going... cuz I hate coffee!
- stretch while you're still in bed
(there's something about folding your feet over your
head that can really get your blood flowin'!)
- brush through your hair
(it's a tiny head massage)
- gulp down some cold water
- walk barefoot on the hardwood floors
-peak out the window to see if your cars are still there
and then praise God that they weren't stolen!
- start thanking JESUS for regular things like...
"Thanks for this carpet cuz the blue stuff that was
here when we moved in was horrid!"
- try to remember this day/time last year... and ask
"How has God changed me?" Then thank Him!
- a lovely cuppa hot tea w/milk & sugar (well, Splenda)
cuz I told you I don't like coffee!
(all my Belfast friends say "Holla!")
- and NOW that I'm awake, the REAL stuff that
keeps me alert all day....
Time studying THE WORD and conversation with JESUS!
- then get ready, dressed, apply make-up, etc..
Now, the rest of day begins & I'm ready for it!
What do YOU do to WAKE UP & STAY AWAKE?