Thursday, September 17, 2009
Secret Confessions... that are no longer secrets:
1. My creativity far exceeds my actual ability
2. Storage tubs tucked around my house are filled with supplies
from projects I was dying to do... but didn't... yet :)
3. Most DIY projects I actually complete appear to be completely DYI
4. I have a secret desire to own, learn & master power tools...
(my Dad would be proud!)
5. I once patched a huge wall full of screw holes with tooth paste.
Following a good sanding & paint job... well, it looked great!
(my Master-drywaller-Dad would be horrified, and then proud!)
In a time where "do it yourself" means you're cool, creative
and a good steward of your resources, I have a few thoughts
on the subject.... as I'm sure you do, too. So...
YOU GO FIRST!
What projects have you done/will be doing yourself?
Have you always done that?
How did you learn them?
Why do you do them?
Are you satisfied with the finished product?
(NOTE: if you're having trouble leaving a comment
because you don't have a blog, that's OK.
Please make sure that you've selected "anonymous"
below the comment area.)
In a couple of days I'll be posting some things that
JESUS wants us to do ourselves!
AND... if you'd like to see a few pics of some of my more recent
"DIY" projects, click here, or over on the right side bar click
(Another NOTE: if you're reading this on your email,
you can click on the title of this blog & it should take you
to my actual blogsite.)
Let us all know about your DIY Projects!