Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Do you recognize it?


Can you tell what this is?...




"Hello, Daddy!"
We want to know you.
And be close to You.
Please show us how.
Make everything in the world right again.
And in our hearts, too.
Do what is best - just like you do in heaven.
And please do it down here, too."

"Please give us everything we need today.
Forgive us for doing wrong, for hurting you.
Forgive us just as we forgive other people when they hurt us.
Rescue Us! We need You.
We don't want to keep running away and hiding from you."

"Keep us safe from our enemies.
You're strong, God.
You can do whatever you want.
You are in charge.
Now and forever and for always!
We think you're great!
Amen!
Yes we do!"

___________


It's beautiful, huh?
Did you figure it out?
(go ahead, leave your comment below!)


It's a quote from THE JESUS STORYBOOK BIBLE!
Max got it for Christmas and we all just LOVE it!
My eyes fill with tears as I read him (or he reads to me)
the familiar stories in a whole new language.

Everyone - all ages- can benefit from this wonderful book...
hey, a twenty-something- guy told me about it and he had a sample
of it on his computer! (Thx, Tom!)

It's prompted me to write some of the scriptures out
in my journal in my own words. Maybe I'll post a few
of those soon. A great way to make the words hit
home & become more personal.

Maybe you should try that today as you read & pray!





(click on the book for a link to purchase this great book)

(Oh... and I'm not getting any kickbacks or freebies for
promoting this book... I just really LOVE it!)


2 comments:

Nicki at Domestic Cents said...

The Lord's Prayer :)

Unknown said...

The Lord's Prayey... that is so awesome :) Thanks for sharing!