Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A book with my Name on it!

Yeah! I just read a book with my name on the cover!
Well... sorta.... my LAST name is on the front cuz
it's a historical novel about one of the pilgrim girls
named MARY CHILTON!


Of course it's fictional, but based on historically
researched facts.

Every year during the Thanksgiving season I'm
blown away at the sacrifice of the pilgrims;
the strength of body, mind & spirit.
They risked it all to live in a land where they could
live & worship God freely. Truly amazing!
(and we still hold out hope that we're related to
Mr. & Mrs. James Chilton and their daughter, Mary!)

I'm so thankful to live in this country!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so cool!

Lana said...

They ARE truly amazing! (And so are those Hamtrack Missionary Chiltons who I KNOW I'm related to!)